Little Butterfly London is a multi-award winning luxury mother and baby skincare brand. Created with care exclusively in England, it is vegetarian society and dermatologist approved and organic certified by Ecocert. Little Butterfly London is known for creating imaginative blends of rare and precious ingredients for women who choose only the most premium products for themselves and their babies.
“Bring a touch of magic to the nursery routine, while nurturing delicate skin”
- The first British luxury and Ecocert organic-certified (part of COSMOS) skin care range for babies only
- Exquisite, generous no-expense spared formulations with the most coveted natural and organic ingredients
- Dermatologist approved for very sensitive skin by independent laboratories in Germany and the U.K.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for new-born, very dry and eczema-prone skin
- Free from mineral oil, paraffin, parabens, SLS, silicones, DEA, TEA, PEGs and artificial fragrances
- Ingredients and products not tested on animals & certified by BUAV (British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection)
- Recommended by medical experts and midwives
- Exclusively made in the U.K.
The Little Butterfly London Story
After having her son, our founder Gudrun Wurm found herself searching for beautiful organic skincare products to enjoy during those precious early times with her baby. With a love of the exquisite, Gudrun had always selected only the highest quality and was surprised to find nothing that was organic and safe, as well as luxurious and impeccably packaged.
She looked throughout Europe, the US and Asia, before deepening her research into the study of organic ingredients. All this exploration confirmed that there is no brand focusing on the finest natural ingredients. And so Gudrun was inspired to create exactly that: premium organic mother and baby skincare with rare, precious ingredients to nurture delicate skin.
Every product must not only be natural, elegant and effective, but reach beyond organic purity to bring pleasure and lift the mood. Little Butterfly London took flight as a British brand for mothers with sky-high standards – those who covet those rare products that are worthy of life’s most cherished moments.